Leslie Linsley has been credited with the revival of découpage in this country through her first book, “Découpage, A New Look At An Old Craft”. She has since published more than 70 books on crafts and decorating including her latest, “Nantucket Cottages & Gardens”. Her books are available at your local bookstore or visit Amazon.com.
Leslie Linsley’s New Weekend Quilts
- 25 Quick and Easy Quilting Projects You Can Do In a Weekend
- Leslie Linsley has written many books on quilt making for The Better Homes and Gardens Book Club. Here she takes the classic American patterns and offers short cuts for cutting and piecing with up-to-date fabrics for a uniquely modern look at an old craft.
- Island Living
- 220 color photos by Terry Pommett
- 22 Nantucket creative home interiors
- Published by Stewart, Tabori & Chang/Abrams
- 11.2 x 10.3 inches
- “If you wish to relate the distinctive heritage charm of Nantucket and words are failing you, take along this book.”—Bill Tramposch, Executive Director, Nantucket Historical Association
- “What I fell for when I first came to this island was the sense that I was a million miles from everywhere else I knew. This book captures that joy as well as the unique history and style of this island. Nantucket may have changed over the years, but flipping through these pages reminds me that you cannot change the core of Nantucket that has charmed so many of us.” —David Gregory of NBC News, Nantucket Home Owner
A Nantucket Christmas
- Photos by Jeffrey Allen
- 108 Pages
- 9.8 x 8.3 x 0.6 inches
- Published by Bullfinch, 2006
“A Nantucket Christmas” is a tour through 20 of the island’s most beautiful homes lavishly decorated for the holidays as well as the island itself decked out in all its finery. Also included are projects for making ornaments and stockings, festive recipes and inspirations for table settings and entertaining á la Nantucket style.
- Key West
- A Tropical Lifestyle
- Interiors of 22 houses
- Over 200 lush, full-color photographs
- 224 Pages
- Published by Monacelli Press
- Photos by Terry Pommett
- “This book gives the true eclectic style of Key West. The photos are wonderful and give an accurate insight into the private homes and life style of this laid back, creative, elegant, charming community…..It gives one a look at the gracious stately old homes as well as the most impressive renovations of cottages in “old town.” Book is filled with gorgeous full page photographs, beautifully, uniquely, Key West!” —Amazon review by J. McGregor (Louisville, Kentucky)
- Aged To Perfection
- Adding Rustic Charm to Your Modern Home Inside and Out
- 8-1/2 x 10 in.
- Hard cover
- 192 pages all in color
- A Country Living Book
- Lavishly illustrated and inspirational, this guide reveals the secrets to adding old-world charm and character to any home — even newly constructed houses. From heirloom furniture to classic window treatments, ideas abound for creating a beautiful rustic effect.
Leslie Linsley’s DECOUPAGE
“Leslie Linsley’s Découpage: Design, Create, Display” is lavishly illustrated with photographs of découpage creations in beautiful settings. Everything you need to know to create your own decoupage project is explained with complete how-to directions as well as Leslie’s inspiration for design, crafting tips and sources for supplies.
- 200 pages
- 8=1/2 × 10 inches
- Lavishly illustrated
- soft cover